Up and Running


Rain in January? Yep, I guess Minnesota weather is very unpredictable. Right now running conditions are a little slick but nothing we haven't dealt with before. Although I've only ever fell on a run once- well twice if you count the time I didn't see that hole. Actually I'm pretty sure Brock had something to do with it.

I felt so proud 
My marathon training starts next week so I've been trying to ease my way back in to running. My heel has been a little sore but not painful, which is excellent news. My plantar fasciitis may be finally going away!!!!! With a morning workout and an afternoon run I've been really careful with how much I stress my foot. I've been rolling, using my Strassburg sock, modifying some of my workout, and using my new AccuRelief device.



Tomorrow I'll try somewhere between 8-10 miles and if that goes well I'll be running 6 days a week for the next 20 weeks leading up to Grandma's marathon. This girl is pumped!!!!!



Comments

Post a Comment