Ugly Sweaters Get No Love

I've always wanted to have an ugly sweater party but right now my house is not big enough for any kind of party. So, next Christmas my family room and garage will be built and I am going to show those ugly sweaters some love. Maybe we can toast them over the fireplace before the night is over.
 
Since our Newfolden Area Running Club (NARC) had a Halloween and Thanksgiving run we have also decided to have a Jingle Bell run. You can imagine my excitement when I was emailed a cool idea for a Jingle Bell run.
 
 
Photo courtesy of theuglysweaterrun.com
 
 
Yes! This is so perfect and would make for some fun photos. Too bad I got rid of all my ugly Christmas sweaters. We will have to go searching for one...or two...or three. How hard can it be to find an ugly sweater at a thrift store? I am going to have way too much fun with this.
I LOVE YOU UGLY SWEATERS!

Comments

  1. I've always want to GO to an ugly sweater party! Make sure to send me an invitation when you have yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! I'll share some ugly photos after our run on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment