My Birthday Present

Way back in August I had a birthday. Birthdays are pretty cool and if you're extra lucky you get some really cool gifts. This year for my birthday I received some awesome gifts, and one of those gifts was a medal hanger. My running buddy/friend Bryan met a woman who makes Metal Medal Hangers (that's the actual name of her product). Her tag states "We hang your medals in style" and that my friends is a very accurate statement. So, behold the beauty of my totally awesome
birthday gift.
 
 
You can find Metal Medal Hangers on Etsy

I must also give props to another friend of mine, Leopold, for repainting this for me. The only reason why I had it repainted was due to the fact that the lettering was the same color as my bedroom walls. No fault to anyone. When Bryan had this hanger made the only question I was asked was "What's your favorite color?" and I said blue. Who knew the two blues would be almost the same shade. So to make it stand out I asked my friend, who also happens to be the NCTC college art instructor, if he would be able to repaint it white. Not only did he repaint it for me but he made the road actually look like asphalt. Pretty cool! Now all I need are some screws to hold it up
instead of my kids.
 
 I think it displays my medals rather nicely. If you're interested in buying one of these click here to go to Dian's Etsy page. She's a local business owner who would be more than happy to
help you out. 

Comments

  1. Looks like it's time for a second medal hanger... you have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment