Run For Your Lives!

I was sitting here smiling from ear to ear while staring at my precious laptop, that has returned from being repaired, excited that I could finally post about Warrior Dash. Then my friend posted a link on my Facebook page and I was instantaneously distracted. This.Is.So.Cool. For Die-Hard Zombie Fans, A Chance to Romp With the Undead. Where and When? Sign me up! This would be so freakin' cool.

Photo found here

Someone needs to organize one of these around here, or at least somewhere in Minnesota. I've read about the zombie runs and I've done the obstacle runs but this is the best of both worlds. It would be fun to be a runner, chaser, or stumbler in this event. I'd love to dress up as a zombie and try to steal runners health flags. I really think the creator/owner of the Haunted Woods in Red Lake Falls should consider this for an alternative event. I'll get right on that!

Comments

  1. Go here http://www.kintera.org/FAF/home/default.asp?ievent=994610 for more info on the Zombie 5K coming to Grand Forks in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leave it to you to want to be a Zombie Runner! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh but of course! Especially since Halloween is my favorite holiday/festivity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment