Oh Happy Day!

At 6 a.m. this morning I felt great! Bryan and I started running east of town with a 4 mile goal. Well the feeling of goodness didn't last long and before I knew it my lower back was aching and I needed a bathroom. I pushed through with only a few minutes of walking and completed the 4 miles with a sense of accomplishment. However, I payed for my run all day. My back continued to ache which made simple tasks difficult and my legs were very sore. I felt exhausted to the point that I wondered if I was coming down with something. I finally laid down around 8 when I thought I just couldn't take another step and tried to recharge. Now here I am still awake at 11:26 p.m. and so is Olivia. Apparently her day was just as bad as mine, but she vocalizes much more than I do. Tomorrow is suppose to be a 5:30 run with kids doctor appointments following. God please help me find strength to make it through a few more days until the weekend. Oh wait I have an 8 mile run planned for Saturday. Sometimes I wish I could kick this wonderfully bad habit but there's another half marathon waiting for me!

Comments