A Look Back

Today my Facebook page reached 102 likes. I finally broke 100 thanks to all of you awesome readers/followers. To date I also have over 22,000 page views on my blog, which is amazing. I started my blog as a diary of sorts and kept it going as supporters encouraged me. I'm still left speechless when someone I know approaches me and mentions they read my blog and like it. Really? I guess all my page views can't all be from my Aunt Mar. 

Since all I can really do right now is complain about how sore I am from skiing last Friday I decided I would post my top 3 blog posts. Kind of a look back at the road behind me.

1. Change In Scenery

2. Wanted

3. Your Group Can Eat Mine for Breakfast

What's really funny is reading my very first blog post. It's hard to remember what I did in my free time before I started running. Well aside from the whole mom thing.

Some of these are mine.

Comments