Gifts That Keep on Giving

Dear Ladies,
If you want your man to buy you running gear this Christmas try convincing him by holding a
face-to-face informational meeting. Make sure you include statistics, graphs, product samples, demonstrations, and most importantly lots of brightly colored pictures. Leave hints around the house and make sure you're very verbal. "Wow! I can't believe my gloves have another hole. I really need a new pair to prevent frostbite. If I get FROSTBITE I won't be able to cook or clean or give my man an incredible back massage." Something to that effect.
 
Here are some gifts ideas to present to him.
 
 
The Amphipod Xinglet
http://www.rei.com/product/858245/amphipod-go-girl-xinglet-womens
 
I use this same Xinglet but in the safety yellow color. I love it! It stays in place and never gets in the way. I also clip a blinking red light on the back for extra visibility, which works great. Now that I know there's a pink one I think I need a new one. I found this one on REI, so go check them out.
 
Personalized Bib Coasters
Use one of your own bibs from a race to make a set of 4 coasters. This is such a cool idea, especially if you don't know what to do with all those awesome race bibs you've collected. Visit Gone For a Run to check them out. 
 
Trans4m Thermal Plus Run Glove
http://www.amphipod.com/products/trans4m-thermal-plus-run-glove
 
 If you're an avid runner you understand the temperature change that occurs inside your running gloves. Your hands start off cold and then they get hot so you take your gloves off and your hands freeze. Try putting a cold wet glove on after that- not so fun. This glove has options and who doesn't like options? Well maybe some don't but these bad boys look sa-weet. Check them out at Amphipod.
 
Shoe Lace Charm
Wanna bling up your running shoes? Go check out the many varieties over at Gone For a Run. They're all super cute.
 
 
Sneaker Running Medal Hanger
Etsy is full of running items. I thought this medal hanger by MedalArt was kind of cute. It only makes sense to hang running medals from a shoe.
 
 
ElliptiGO 8C
I WANT ONE! This looks like so much fun. It's claimed to be a great way to cross train and helps improve your pace. A little expensive but isn't that runner in your life priceless? Check out the video on ElliptiGO.com.
 
 
Fitbit Force
I've seen a lot of Fitbit updates on social media but was never quite sure what it was. Now there's Fitbit Force. It's a wristband that tracks your steps, distance, calories, stairs climbed, and now it tracks your sleep. It automatically syncs with almost any electronic device to track your progress. Crazy right? Crazy cool. This little wristband will keep you active and push you to break your own records. Check out Fitbit.com for more information.
 
The gift options really are endless. Who said running was a cheap sport? Well you better say it is or he won't buy you any of this. Also tell him every time you look at his gift you'll think of him and it will push you even harder.
 
Look for my giveaway coming up in the next few weeks. Love the season of giving!

Comments