Big News

Until life settles a bit for me I'm going to do this photo blog style. That way I can keep you all updated without losing too much time in between posts. I know I keep going on about how busy I have been but I really wasn't kidding. Five kids and a husband make it very hard to keep up with somedays. There are so many events happening in all of our lives and there are many more coming up, so for now I will give you a brief update.
 
My braces have officially been removed after less than one full year.
 
My super cute niece Olivia was the first to see my new teeth.
 
I started experimenting with some healthier foods and discovered this amazing health food store, fittingly called Amazing Grains, that I would love to visit weekly but it's an hour away from where I am (almost in Canada).
 
This is where I bought the fabulous dried blueberries.

My friend Brock and I ran the inaugural Bemidji Marathon, I did the half and Brock totally rocked his very first full. Way to go buddy!
 
Don't mess with a runner after a race, especially when it involves cookies.
 
We wrapped up the 12-week Run for God 5K Challenge. I'm so proud of all the men and women who dedicated their Wednesday's to this group. They were positive and supportive every step of the way and I thank God for all of His blessings. This spring we will be starting the 10K challenge program- can't wait!
 
Some of the amazing ladies from our Run for God group
 
I made it through organizing my first official race. The NARC Halloween 5K proved to be a little more work than I expected but thankfully I have a lot of awesome friends who volunteered their resources and time to make this run a success. We also had an awesome group of "spooker" volunteers who may have taken their role a little too seriously. All I'm saying is one boy "allegedly" jumped out of a tree in front of a runner who may or may not have trembled for just a short period of time. And with the tag football flags there may or may not have been some holding calls had there been a ref available. Just sayin'!
 
Who was in charge of the spider web?
 
Brock and I ran the Boo Bees 5K a couple weeks ago to support breast cancer. I almost had hubby talked into running it but then he got really sick, so that was out of the question.
 
This was the first race where I had to run up stairs. I just prayed I wouldn't fall.
 
Yes I put on a few pounds this summer but that's all about to change.
 
 
BIG NEWS!!!!!
 
I took the plunge and became a BeachBody coach. So a few weeks ago I purchased T25 and will officially start my new journey tomorrow. I've been drinking my Shakeology, which is so yummy, but I haven't tried the T25 yet. I made it through Insanity a few times so I think this will be an awesome new program. 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week...yeah I can handle that. If you're interested in joining a support group or have any questions please feel free to contact me.
 
 
 
So that's it. The last month of my life summed up with a few pictures and captions. Of course I have a lot more going on with the kids and fixing up the house and blah blah blah.
 
Although I try not to look back at the road behind me sometimes I need a little reminder of how far I've come. I've traveled far in the last year and I hope to keep soaring right on into next year.
 

Comments