Show Your Support

Tomorrow I will be running the Autism Speaks U-UND 5K with my friend Tracy and I'm kind of pumped about it. My speed work has been going really well so I'm hoping for a decent finish time. I don't like to jinx myself by broadcasting my plans and goals so you won't get much more out of me. I hold back a bit because I don't want to let anyone down, especially myself. My goal for my first marathon was to hopefully finish with a sub 4:00:00. I didn't share this information with too many people just in case I wasn't able to achieve that time. However, when I saw my final time of 3:58:29 I was on top of the world and let everyone know it.
 
God has blessed me with the ability to run. I have learned to give all my worries and fears over to Him and leave the road behind me. So tomorrow I hope to release all the stress, tension, frustration, confusion, and sadness from a long tragic week.
 
In honor of this weeks events I ordered my Boston benefit shirt from Recover just before they sold out. All monies raised will go to the Aid for Boston fund set up by the Scott Rigsby Foundation. Thank you Moms RUN This Town for creating these awesome shirts and finding a wonderful foundation to donate to.
 
Don't fret, although these shirts are now sold out MRTT contacted their local printer, Stirling Promotions, and they are going to continue printing a similar shirt for those who want to order. The funds will continue to go to the Scott Rigsby Foundation.
 
http://www.stirlingpromotions.com/mrtt---never-forget-boston.html
 
Looking for other fundraisers for Boston?
Here are a few MRTT found:
 
ANDORRE LA VIEILLE/ST GIRONS
 

Boston Bondi Bands: See their Facebook page for details.

 

Run Like a Mother Run/Heart shirt (benefits The One Fund)
blueheartmarriage
 
 
Family Fan Club Boston Shirt (proceeds to the American Red Cross)
Boston
 
 


One More Mile Shirts (benefits The One Fund)
onemoremile
 
Please show your support!

Comments