The Face of a Winner

 
I want to make a quick shout out to the people over at Crowdrise. Not only did they make my fund raising for the Twin Cities Marathon fun and easy but they announced me as the winner of a Moosejaw Kat Booza Fleece Jacket. Total awesomeness!

[There was suppose to be a picture here but Blogger is not working]
 
I never win anything and now this is the second prize I have won on Facebook in the last month. And isn't Facebook awesome? Well not really but it is for winning free stuff. I often scroll past a giveaway and click "like" or make a guess at some random questions. I figure what the heck, give it a shot. You can't win it if you're not in it. So I guessed there were 6 hair picks in a drawing on the Crowdrise Facebook page. Turns out I guessed right so they put my name in with a few others who also guessed 6 and presto- I won.

The problem was I never knew I won. Luckily I have awesome friends who tell me these things. So now I wonder what else I have won that I don't know about. I did receive my signed copy of Ketchup is a Vegetable from Robin O'Bryant (my other win).


Thank you Robin

Mike also won some money the other night while waiting to meet his business partner for supper. He figured he'd throw a little money into the pull tab jar while he sat alone at the table with nothing else to do. Wouldn't you know it- he pulled a winner.

This really is strange for us because we NEVER win anything- like ever. We should probably quit while we're ahead.  




Comments