Help Me Help You

It's raining. I know I probably won't run in the morning because the weather is suppose to turn wicked tonight and continue until Saturday afternoon. Rain, wind, ice, snow, cold...they're calling it Winter Storm Gandolf. They should have named it Winter Storm Gandolf the White (Snow. White. Get it?). Sorry, I had to throw some kind of cheesy Lord of the Rings reference in here.
 
But no excuses right?
 
 
 
 
 I know what you're thinking. I often post about just doing it; step out the door and hit the pavement. Don't make excuses- just run. Bryan and I talked about running in the storm tomorrow night (just for fun) but we'll see how accurate the meteorologists really are. It's tough going from 40 degrees to single digits overnight. Gotta love Minnesota weather!
 
I have no excuses. I know how to dress for this weather and as long as it's not colder
 than -30 I have no good reason. No injuries, no illness, no conflicts. Even if the weather was an issue I have a friend who offered her treadmill to me whenever I need it.
 
Ugh. By telling you all of this that just means I absolutely have to run tomorrow. I just admitted that I have no reason to not run. Hold me responsible. Help me become disciplined again. Hopefully you will too. Let's motivate each other. 

Comments