The Monday Blahs to be Thankful For

Motivation Monday has not been so motivational today. Although I was up at 4:30 a.m. for our 4th week of Insanity the rest of my day has been kind of blah. Maybe it's because my weekend went too fast, or because I didn't win any turkey's at BINGO Friday, or because I opted not to swim at the waterpark Saturday, or because I didn't take advantage of the sunny 40 degree weather
Sunday. *Sigh*
 
But...

Always look on the bright side of life.

Whistle, whistle...whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle. If you don't know the song then just ignore all those sweet sounding whistles.
 
Plus it's extra thankful week!
 
I'm thankful that I...
 
...finally logged some miles in last week which was very lovely. Well maybe not when I ran like a hunchback until I was forced to use the ditch, but the rest was pleasant.
 
...only missed 2 days of Insanity in the past 4 weeks and I'm starting to feel my progress so that's really cool.
 
...hit over 5,000 page views on my blog, so yay me!
 
...finally had some extra time to make a couple tutu dresses for some super cute babies I know. (photos soon)
 
...have an awesome husband, awesome kids, and awesome friends. They might have some strange entertaining ideas, but I guess getting crammed into a kids tent with 6-7 people just makes for some good bonding. No farting!
 
...will finally be getting braces. Tomorrow is the BIG day! Hopefully I will still be able to eat some turkey.
 
......have God in my life to make every day possible.

And that my friends is looking on the brighter side of life!
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment