Time For Change

Just Run! now has 100 posts (101 counting this one) and almost 3,000 page views. There are quite a few devoted readers out there and I want to thank all of you for being so supportive. I'm always taken aback when someone approaches me and says they read my blog. I can see the numbers on my end but it's not the most accurate count. Plus I can't see exactly who "you" are. Well I could if you officially followed me or left comments but I suppose that's pushing my luck.

I don't have time for TV anymore and truthfully I've started to hate it. It just seems like such a waste of time when there are so many other things I could be doing with my precious time. My kids were glued to their silly shows at the beginning of the summer, so we did the responsible parent thing and switched to basic cable- oooh they loved me. I did forget about the Netflix account though. Everything changed this weekend because...

...IT'S TIME FOR THE SUMMER OLYMPICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think even the TV haters settle in for some long nights when the summer Olympics are being televised. I couldn't even imagine being there and experiencing the emotion first hand. AMAZING! While watching the Olympics last night I got super motivated and started contemplating some of my future goals. One goal is to come up with a more unique name for my blog. I did some name googling and it's going to take a lot of creative intellect. Just Run! is actually a well established organization- oops who knew? So i've recruited some experts for the naming process but I'm in rehiring mode as some have threatened to wear this shirt to our next brainstorming session.


Hmmm...well sometimes I guess it does!

I now have a new Facebook page that will be dedicated to just my blog and you can find it here. So posts won't be displayed on my personal page anymore. You'll have to like my page if you want to stay up to date with my running life.

While I am brainstorming my blog name I will also be thinking of a temporary business name for Mike. Without getting too specific yet I will just say a new chapter of our families life is about to start and as exciting as it is it's also a bit scary. We have put all our faith in God and know that He will get us through any and all hurdles along the way. Hopefully good things will come our way and we can finally provide for ourselves the way we need to. This means our time will be stretched even more but as long as we put family first our sanity will remain intact. And as long as I get my running in no one will suffer :)

If anyone would like to post any name suggestions please feel free to do so.
Some ideas thus far:

Running with Fairies (I believe it's taken)
Fairies on the Run
Running my Life
Lori's Running Header
Lori's Life on the Run
Run Beatch (suggested by a jokster)
Run Lori Run (already taken)
Running with Lori (taken)






Comments

Post a Comment