Featured Article

People are telling me that I'm famous now...haven't I always been? Oh right that's just in my own little fantasy world...or my Fifty Shades bubble. Anyway back to me being famous. Nathan and I were recently featured in an article in the Northern Watch newspaper for our completion of the Tough Mudder. I was interviewed by reporter Scott DCamp, who was kind enough to drive to my house and sit down one on one with me. I was a little nervous before DCamp arrived Thursday morning but soon enough he made me feel at ease with his kindheartedness. It's easy to talk with someone who also has running experience, so thank you Scott for your time and professionalism.

I honestly don't know how to respond to the "I saw you in the paper!" comments. I think it's pretty cool but I flush every time- speechless. Nathan and I had a great experience and I hope everyone who read the article felt motivated in their own way to accomplish whatever goals they want to achieve. I think I have motivated two of my girl friends to participate in an obstacle course run with me so they're training hard for September. You can do it ladies! Hopefully they're not as caught up as I was in Fifty Shades. I was reading book 2 on the way to Warrior Dash and didn't want to put it down to run. Thankfully I did because we had an awesome time (post to follow)! I read all three books in the series in a matter of only a few weeks. Mike thought I was literally glued to each book- they were my lifeline. I even took a week off of work so I could get my fix of Fifty (jk I had vacation). What can I say, they were good. Now put that book down and Just Run!




Comments