My Poor Laptop

My super smart friend suggested that I not purchase a Gateway laptop but since it seemed like a good deal I kind of went against his advice (actually hubby did). So what happened? I was using it on Friday, went to the kitchen, and by the time I came back I had a black screen with an error message. Long story short the hard drive is shot and I haven't even owned it for 6 months yet. I lost everything and have to send my precious laptop to Acer Repair Center in Texas. This is going to take approximately 3 weeks so I'm pretty much lost until I get it back. My blogging will be hit and miss for a while but I'll try to at least get my race information updated.

This is the last week of Insanity and I can't wait for it to be over. I did my long 16 mile run yesterday and my body was tired this morning. I just need a break from getting up so early. We've just been too busy at night to be able to be in bed by 10. Plus there's still some light outside at that time and I can't waste good daylight time sleeping. I didn't see much sun last week while I was on vacation from work but yesterday I got sun burnt running for just a few hours. Funny how those things happen.

Side Note: Remember to apply sunscreen while in the sun!

Warrior Dash weekend is coming up- whoop! Anyone out there running it? I'm sure it will be a little disappointing compared to Tough Mudder but a good time is a good time either way. Time to put on your fuzzy hats and drink some beers. Kick butt to all of you Warriors!


Photo courtesy of uboutdoors

Comments