Pumped Up

I have a little bit of free time before I meet some friends for a 6 mile run...hmmm what to do? Oh right I'm on my blog about to tell everyone that I'm super excited about my Tough Mudder weekend.
 I'M SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!
It will actually start early in the morning with a short run with Bryan, then I'll meet some lovely ladies for breakfast, and by noon we'll be driving away from this little town we call home. I'm completely pumped for all of it and the negativity that I've been feeling all week will be left to fend for itself.

I still have to pack myself and the kids who are going to grandma's house- thank you grandma! I will also be charging the camera and video camera for my photographer and #1 fan. Yep that's right, you all might see actual video of me getting shocked. I'm not a cocky person but I'm fairly confident that I'm going to kick this courses ass. What? I'm trying to think positive here. I've seen the pictures and videos and there are a few obstacles that look a little more challenging than others but that's why I signed up. It's also going to be hot outside with temperatures in the 80's and there are possibilities for severe storms which could produce tornado's. Now that would be some Tough Mudder!

Hopefully the $20 spectator ticket pays off with views of the entire course because while we're out there Mike will be making his way through the crowd looking for perfect photo opts. The average finish time is around 3 hours so I think Mike will get plenty of pictures in that amount of time. I'll try to break it down for everyone as much as I can when we get home Saturday night.

Another really cool thing about this event is that I don't know half of the people on my team. BTW my team name is Will Run for Rum. I love meeting new people (can't wait to meet the guy who came up with the team name) so this will be a cool new experience. Good luck to all the Fargo runners and prepare for rain cause it happens every year. And for everyone else running any other race or event this weekend- good luck and don't give up!

"Believe that you can run farther or faster. Believe that you're young enough, old enough, strong enough, and so on to accomplish everything you want to do. Don't let worn-out beliefs stop you from moving beyond yourself."
-John Bingham

Comments

  1. Good Luck you Tough Mother! Best wishes for your whole team. Have fun and be careful.

    We are pulling for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment