Aha Aha I Workout

Yesterday was our weekly weigh-in and technically at that time I was up a half pound- boo to that. However, this morning I'm down 1.5 pounds from last week. That might have something to do with that gruesome 20 miles I ran last night. I would like to think I'm building muscle because I have been eating well, running high miles, and working out every day. So far, in an attempt to find the right workout for me, I have tried Turbo Jam, Biggest Loser Cardio Max, and BODYROCK.tv.



I know I'm NEVER going to look like that but holy crap does she look amazing. Her workouts can be super intense but they're fairly quick (thank goodness).  I'm still in the process of researching all the BeachBody programs as I have decided to join Team Tammy! What is Team Tammy you ask? Here is a message I received in response to that exact question:

Hey Lori Girl! Like I said, The Team Tammy! Challenge group, is a "challenge group" based on the Beachbody Challenge, maybe your familiar if you are already doing TurboJam?

If you are running 19 miles already and TurboJam isn't challenging enough for you, you are probably ready for P90X or maybe Insanity!

I'm trying to put together Team Tammy! as a select group that commits to a goal using the program of their choice, and helps support and hold each other accountable throughout the process!


I'm looking to start a 90 day challenge May 1st and I know I can help you pick a program that will help challenge you and get you to the next level of personal fitness.

Tammy actually lives in Georgia so this is all done with online support. So now I'm trying to find a program that is right for me, or more importantly that I can fit into my busy schedule. Like most of us have, right? If anyone is interested in joining just leave a comment and I can hook you up! I've known Tammy for years and she really is an amazing woman (bonus: she's hilarious)!

This week I will continue to do some program research and hopefully by the end of the week I will have a good plan in place. So now I'm off to shower and later I need to squeeze in another 10 mile run along with some BODYROCK.tv to get the blood flowing. Girl look at that body- I workout!

Comments