Update

I've attempted to write updated posts but never actually posted them, so sorry! I am gearing up for a 10k this weekend in Red Lake Falls with a few runners from Newfolden. I'm a little concerned with the temperature being in the 90's all week and humidity has made it kind of miserable. This morning was a humid 69 degrees, which was ok, but any hotter and I'm afraid I might sweat myself into dehydration. I'll post my results (if they're decent)!

Training for a 1:45 half marathon officially started today with 12 weeks until the October Fargo run. Again I'm concerned with temperatures this week but hopefully we can avoid extreme heat with early morning runs. We have some hill training to incorporate. We have decided the Old Mill State Park will have to do, but the state shutdown might hinder us a bit. For those of you that have never been to northwest Minnesota I can tell you that this park is the only provider for any kind of hill. We are as flat as flat can be! I will report on progress and milestones as much as I am able to.

Comments