Enough Rest

In the past two weeks I think I ran a total of 7 miles. It's pathetic! Between not having the extra time and not feeling well I have made many excuses. If I really wanted to go I know I could have squeezed a few runs in last week. So now I need some serious motivation because apparently I have none. The 60 degree weather should help in these next few days but I need long term motivation. The half marathon is May 22nd and I know I can finish but I need to finish strong. I also need to work on speed training (not just racing my kids to the next stop sign on our walks). Run two blocks then sprint one block? Maybe. Where the heck is my motivation? I don't know but I'm on a mission to find it again. Tomorrow morning I will start fresh and get back on track with my training!

Comments