I woke up at 5 a.m. this morning- ugh! Well I couldn't really try to get in any more sleep since our scheduled run time is 6. Instead I did some stretching and finished watching last weeks Biggest Loser episode for some much needed motivation. MOTIVATION! I wish I could just get some by typing it. Is it the weather? Mental exhaustion? Work, Sunday School, Fire Department, family...? I like staying busy so I'm just going to blame the weather. I also like running but it's getting boring. Even three miles feels like it's never going to end and now every Sunday we're going to add one more mile. I still have months to go until the half marathon and it's already getting boring. Well on the up side I did read in Runners World that you have to switch up the run so it doesn't get boring. So this is normal. The pain is normal too but I still dread it. What happened to the tough me? Maybe I should go back to Martial Arts and get beat up a little! I also thought my legs would be looking skinnier by now. *Sigh* Tomorrow has to be better!

Comments